Online application for uploading the supporting documents i.e. e-Sanchit, shall be made mandatory from 15th March 2018.
All customs brokers and self-filers are requested to use e-Sanchit regularly and at least file one Bill of Entry using e=Sanchit by 8th March 2018 to continue to file through ICEGATE.
CBEC launches IT tool ICETRAK and ICETAB for trade facilitation and faster clearances.
Here is the complete official references regarding e-SANCHIT.
- To download ICETRAK Android App – Click Here
- Download DO letter of DG, DGHRD on staff re-allocation consequent to Customs Reorganization – Click Here
- Download Cadre Restructuring and Re-Organisation of field formations under CBEC – Allocation of revised cadre strength – Click Here
- eSANCHIT Process Guide – Download Here
- eSANCHIT FAQ – Download Here
- Public Notice on Paperless Processing CCO Delhi – Check Here
- Public Notice on Import Group for Pilot on Paperless Processing Delhi CCO – Download Here