General Circular No.02/2019
Government of India
Ministry of Corporate Affairs
5th Floor, A-Wing, Shastri Bhawan
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001.
Subject: Extension of Tenure of High Level Committee on Corporate Social Responsibility – 2018 – reg.
The High Level Committee on Corporate Social Responsibility, 2018 was constituted under the Chairmanship of Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs vide OM of even no. dated 22.11.2018 to review the existing framework and formulate a coherent policy on Corporate Social Responsibility. The Committee has been granted extension of three months with effect from 04.03.2019 with the approval of Hon’ble Union Minister for Corporate Affairs to submit its report.
2. This issues with the approval of Hon’ble Union Minister for Corporate Affairs.
1. DG, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
2. Chairman, SEBI
3. Dr. Anoop Kumar Mittal, CMD, NBCC
4. Mr.N. Chandrasekharan, Chairman Tata Sons
5. Mr. Amit Chandra, MD, Bain Capital Private Equity
6. Mr. P S Narasimha, Additional Solicitor General
7. Mr. Rajiv K.Luthra, Founder & MD Luthra & Luthra Law Offices
8. Ms.Shobana Kamineni, Executive Vice Chairperson, Apollo Hospitals EnterpriseLimited
9. Prof. Anil K Gupta, Founder Honey Bee Network & Prof. IIM-A
10. Dr.Narinder Dhruv Batra, President, Indian Olympic Association
11. Mr. S. Santhanakrishnan, CA & Consultant
12. Mr. Mathew Cherian, CEO Helpage India
Copy for information to:
(i) PS to Hon’ble Minister of Corporate Affairs.
(ii) PPS to Secretary, MCA.
(iii) PS to JS(AA)/JS (K)/ JS (G)
(iv) All Regional Directors/ Registrar of Companies, MCA (By email only).
Company Law Circular No.02/2019 PDF Format – Download Here