Activation of ANF 3D under the E-com module for applying for MEIS for courier/postal shipments under Para 3.05 of the FTP and Para 3.02 of the HBP
Government of India
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Department of Commerce
Directorate General of Foreign Trade
Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
Trade Notice No. 46/2018-19
Dated: 6th February, 2019
- All Exporters/Members of Trade
- All Regional Authorities of the Directorate General of Foreign Trade
- Customs Authorities at Courier Airports and Foreign Post Offices
Subject: Activation of ANF 3D under the E-com module for applying for MEIS for courier/postal shipments under Para 3.05 of the FTP and Para 3.02 of the HBP
This Directorate has notified the form ANF 3D, vide Public Notice 01/2015-20 dated 01.04.2015 as the application Form for Export of goods through courier or foreign post office using e-Commerce under Merchandise Exports for India Scheme (MEIS). This has been amended vide Public Notice No. 72/2015-20 Dated 05.02.2019.
2. All the RAs and the members of trade are also being informed that the E com module at the DGFT portal www.dgft.gov.in for applying for MEIS for E-commerce/ courier shipments based on the newly notified ANF 3D has been made operational. There is no application fees for applying for MEIS under ANF 3D and for exports made till the date of publication of the amended ANF 3D, late cut provisions shall apply counting the date of exports for all previous shipments as the date of publication of the amended ANF 3D.
3. This issues with the approval of the competent authority.
Dr. Praveen Kumar
(Deputy Director General of Foreign Trade)
(Issued from F.No. 01/61/180/16/AM17/PC-3)
DGFT Trade Notice PDF Format – Download Here