Deduction 80D Calculator AY 2018-19 – Calculate 80D Deduction in Seconds. Ask if you have any query related to 80D deduction calculation.
Http iframes are not shown in https pages in many major browsers. Please read this post for details.
Important Points Related to Deduction 80D Calculator
- The medical insurance premium must not paid in cash. If you will paid medical insurance premium in cash then it will not be allowed to get deduction under section 80D.
- The payment of preventive health checkup can be made by cash. But it is only allowed up to Rs.5000 including self and parents.
We have not added medical expenditure option in “Deduction 80D calculator” as it is only available if the following conditions are satisfied.
- Medical expenditure will be deductible only if it is incurred on the health of a super senior citizen.
- Medical expenditure should not incurred in cash.
- Medi-claim insurance premium is not paid on the health of such person during the year.