To view and download the accounting and billing software on the GST Portal, perform following steps:
1. Access the https://www.gst.gov.in/ URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login to the GST Portal with valid credentials.
3. Click the Downloads > Accounting and Billing Software option.
4. A confirmation message is displayed. Click YES, if your turnover is less than Rs. 1.5 crores.
Note: Accounting and Billing Software download functionality is available to the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) having turnover less than Rs. 1.5 crores.
5. The list of Accounting and Billing Software is displayed along with available version, system requirement, support and Features Offered details, help manuals and the link from where the software may be downloaded.
5.1. You can click the “Common Free Features” link under Features Offered (Free of Cost) to view the list of common features offered by the Accounting and Billing Software.
5.2. Click the Close button to close the pop-up screen.
5.3. You can click the link under Product Detail & Help Manual to view the help related to the Accounting and Billing Software.
5.4. You can click the link available under Download Link column to download the software on your system.
5.5. A pop-up message is displayed. User MUST read the disclaimer by GSTN and accordingly accept or reject the declaration. Once you click the ACCEPT button, you will be directed outside the GST Portal to download the software.
Note: If you click the REJECT button, you will land back to the Accounting and Billing Software page.