How can I search for my submitted applications and open the related ARN on the GST Portal?
To search for the submitted applications and open the related ARN on the GST Portal, perform following steps:
1. Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
2. Login to the portal with valid credentials.
3. Dashboard page is displayed. Click Dashboard > Services > User Services > My Applications
4. My Applications page is displayed. In the Application Type field, select the required application name from the drop-down list. This is a mandatory field. Then, if required, you may also select submission period in the From Date field and To Date field and then click SEARCH.
5. Based on your Search criteria, applications are displayed. Click the ARN hyperlink you want to open.
6. Case Details page is displayed. From this page, you can click on the tabs provided at the left-hand side of the page to view and download their related details.